• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] March - Throne Room

Which piece(s) are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for themself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in the next Official Contest.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

anEkvg1.png

jHpLRu.png

87sFpF.png

2isujbm.png

screenshot_2013-03-3-15-51-2_zps218a1a08.png

throne.png

34fb2ux.png

concursk.png

-rEVGk.png

enjoy!​

- - - Updated - - -

The following members are banned from next month contest:

Vote Changes:
Peroxide - from #4 to #6

Last edited by a moderator:
i went with 6 ^^ looks nice,
4 looks as if a decent effort was put into it BUT it's generic.. nothing special (nice but it's just a general throne room to me.. i know that's the competition but i feel it needed more of a spark to get my vote)

Surprised how my submission got rejected and when I come to see here, Im pretty dissapointed of Scarlet when she/he actually accepted pieces that only takes 10 second effort (some of them, general talking).

Nothing personal, just an opinion.

Props for the winner. :p

I rejected ur submission because to me it didn't felt like a throne room, I asked Peroxide(after he submitted his final piece) and he agreed with me

i already placed my vote on 9, even though 4 and 6 were close to getting it for me

Poops, throne rooms should be like super open, enough to fit en entire army in it :l
nub...

@Topic: I'm suprised nobody tried to re-create game of thrones...

There are like 2 good pictures #4 and #9 but #4 beats #9.

#9 tried to add alot ingame effects. but he failed hard with it. and it's spammed with shit, if you look at the dark parts, you see bad details. oh well there are only dark parts (still the second rank imo)
#4 is damn cool. I loved the bookcases and it's clean. you could easily play it. it's not like the the other spammed pictures. I'd love to see a whole castle in that style

rest is shit/spammage or a bad use of sprites.

#1: good idea but not well done, too few details
#2: well, that's no details at all xD
#3: good idea, but it's so crowded and small ._.
#4: perfect, if the theme was castle and not specifically throne room, as the throne room itself is pretty standard
#5: opposite of #3
#6: my favorite: sure, one could say it's a bit narrow, but this actually fits the atmosphere
#7: looks like some random 8.6 OT server ;o
#8: neat idea making the throne a seashell, but overall unfinished
#9: nice piece, but the throne room itself is somewhat boring

Of course no offense intended, this is my opinion and no general facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back