• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] May - Farm

Which piece(s) are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
number 1. don't have wheatfield(-1). I like the silos idea(+1). I like the map xD (+1). = 1
number 2. is a rip off = ???
number 3. nothing to say about it .. . . . = 0
number 4. the grapes don't come from the earth(-1). don't really like the order of some borders of the picture two and three(-1). = -2

Vote for fourth. Why only 4 works?

Map 2 has been disqualified for being a rip-off from another member
Shame on you Elixir, shame on you!

You have been permanently banned from the mapping contest!

I still think #1 deserves to win, but good job to #4 :)

Hahahahahahaha he got banned :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm quite drunk but still, funny as hell, he got banned, hahahahhaha

Not closing yet because the votes are too close, I'll wait until the poll's time limit ends

No I haven't :eek:

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you did. It was a jungle ruins kind of thing with those khaki-colored stairs, and you got banned from it. I think I could probably find the competition.

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you did. It was a jungle ruins kind of thing with those khaki-colored stairs, and you got banned from it. I think I could probably find the competition.

Please, do so :) and prove how I never got banned to everyone :) and I won the jungle ruins

Yeah, I dont remember macedoon being banned
and yeah, he won the jungle ruins, it was the first contest we did, that takes me back xD

oh, I just noticed, it has been an year since we started doing contests xD

I forgot to close this yesterday, sorry QQ

Piece 1 wins!
The winner is: jona21

image.png
image.png
image.png

The mappers were:

1. jona21
  2. Elixir (Shame on you)
  3. poopsiedoodle
  4. Magnetico

Thanks to all participants for their submissions.

The new contest thread will be started tomorrow or later today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back