• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] May - Underwater Castle

Which piece was your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and then we'd have 1 week without anything? might as well extend the voting for the rest of the month

We can't really make a hype without revealing the next contest theme, which would kinda ruin it imo

Please continue this discussion in the FAQ Thread

Let the members host unofficial contests like hiperkarma.

Staff do official only.

yh and it is how it should be :)

If I would have done it, then it would be like any other member would

I'm too busy with other stuff to host it, but any of you can open a contest in our voting phase, if anyone wants to, feel free to do so :)

Nah I think I'd rather participate than host... I'm not good at choosing topics and my instructor is cracking down in class so I have less time to troll otland D:

Seems like there is nothing else to discuss :p

Well, voting is pretty much done, so I'm gonna call it

Congratulations to Siegh for winning May's Official Mapping Contest​

32153778.png
29841786.png
56421272.png

The mappers list is: (Too lazy to link to profiles)
1 - Macedoon
2 - GhostX
3 - Luffy
4 - Siegh
5 - Blez
6 - Illusion
7 - Peroxide
8 - Amiroslo (Added his map back for sake of history)

Thank you all for participating, the next theme will be up in June 1st, Hope to see you all there :D

Hehe, I said my pics were overpower :D

Thanks!

Nice :p The only things I disliked about yours was the amount of windows you used xD

Nice :p The only things I disliked about yours was the amount of windows you used xD

I had to ;), too many empty walls looks bad. And castles usually have lots of windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back