• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] October - Mechanical Stuff

Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Ayleid

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
62tGx.png

Rules for Voting
You may only vote once, anyone found to have used multiple accounts to vote on their favorite
piece will have their votes disqualified.
(Note this does not disqualify the contestant).
If the contestant is discovered to have told other people to vote for him/her, or has voted for himself, they will be
disqualified without warning, and not allowed to participate in another Official Contest for 3 month.
If you know who mapped what just by style, do not post saying who it is. You will receive an infraction for doing so.

Things to keep in mind when voting:
The theme, look at how close the mapper followed the theme, e.g. Lighting, details etc.

Contestant's Works

industria3_2.png

industria2_2.png

industria4.png

screenshot_2012-10-2-19-55-55.png

screenshot_2012-10-2-19-55-44.png

screenshot_2012-10-2-19-56-1.png

The following members have been banned from next month contest:
GodSebbe; Sarawrrr; Sentielo

Last edited by a moderator:
1- Nice pictures, don't completely fit the theme but stil very nice mapped.
2- Too basic, too squarie, too spammed inside the boat. it seems like u rushed it to get something done in time...

for me the winner is very number 1 by far.
too bad there are no more contestants because i would love to see a picture that truly fits the theme

Its sad to see this.. Participant nr 1 made such a nice map+effort that this only look like a showoff of it. Hopefully there will be more competition next contest.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that both maps are weak if you take the theme into account , while number 1 is clearly the best map, I can't vote for either of them :/

Sorry to say this, but close this competition and let number 1 win....

This was a pretty tough theme, since most people don't do mechanical stuff too often. #1.

I'm closing the contest
The final votings are:
Map 1 - 19
Map 2 - 4

Congrats to Fidd Oscis for winning this month mapping contest
industria3_2.png
industria2_2.png
industria4.png

The contestants were:
Map 1 - Fidd Oscis
Map 2 - poopsiedoodle

The next contest will open on November 1st

Jesus, only 2 contestants? Had I known about this I'd participate for the fun of it.
How about creating announcements for these kind of events (the last post in the board was back in early August)?

/\ wut?
we make a new contest in the beginning of every month, it has been like this since April

Nevermind, I was seeing something else. I just think there should be a better way to make announcements for these things.

Well, we can keep a closed Announcement in the News and we bump it when a new contest opens, but its a monthly contest, everyone already knows that it starts at the beginning of every month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back