• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OFFICIAL] OtLand Mapping Contest: Sing-Up & Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
Theme -

nature-wallpaper-landscape-of-lake-san-cristobal.jpg

As you can see nature/landscape is the theme for this contest.

Rules & Info -
- Limited to usage of Tibia sprites up to x8.74. With other words no custom sprites allowed.

- You sing up for the competition by posting in this thread.

- PM me with your submission before the deadline. Don't send me more than one screenshot.

- The piece you're submitting should be made for this contest (or not shown to public earlier, w/e).

- The winner will be chosen through a public poll where all registered OtLand members can vote (and obviously the one with most votes win).

- Your piece should have something to do with the contest theme, else your submission will not be approved.

- And finally, NO SHOOPING/ANIMATIONS and NO IN-GAME SSs. Yeah that's right.

Follow these rules and you shall not be disqualified. :)

Prize -
3 months of premium subscription for the winner.

Participants -
(NOTE: Those with a check sign (✓) next to their name have successfully sent me their work and been approved.)

- SeloothDominik
- WardawG
- Kejsaren
- Aerrox
- Xomoda
- ZezeI
- Burned
- Karan1018
- Xadrian
- Aeven
- JoSePh15_

Tools -
Personally I recommend RME, but feel free to use whatever mapeditor you prefer.

Deadline -
http://otland.net/f379/official-otl...rmation-thread-130220/index3.html#post1275372

Last edited:
Are there limited spots? If there are limited spots then I would not like to sign up, but if there isn't then I would like to join! :)

Good selection of theme. Won't be mapping though. Can't wait to see the results. :)

Im in, bra.

tip for other mappers: dont join! =)

edit:
Rules & Info -
- Limited to usage of Tibia sprites up to x8.74. With other words no custom sprites allowed.

- You sing up for the competition by posting in this thread.

- PM me with your submission before the deadline. Don't send me more than one screenshot.

- The piece you're submitting should be made for this contest (or not shown to public earlier, w/e).

- The winner will be chosen through a public poll where all registered OtLand members can vote (and obviously the one with most votes win).

- Your piece should have something to do with the contest theme, else your submission will not be approved.

- And finally, NO SHOOPING/ANIMATIONS and NO IN-GAME SSs. Yeah that's right.

Follow these rules and you shall not be disqualified.
Do not vote foruself, or do not ask any 1 to vote for u.

sign me up

and a question: landscape/nature, so it can be anything from desert to deepest forest?

Im in, bra.

tip for other mappers: dont join! =)

edit:

Do not vote foruself, or do not ask any 1 to vote for u.

You may vote for yourself.

I was thinking don't ask anyone to vote for you (not saying what's who's/leave em anonymous, nameless) but it would be too hard knowing who said what, who is correct/who said what, prove it and w/e... peeps complaining about unfair disqualification etc arrgh too much work lol. I just hope user popularity won't have too much impact.

Are there limited spots? If there are limited spots then I would not like to sign up, but if there isn't then I would like to join! :)

Nope, no limited spots but I will only accept serious contributions though. Max poll options is 15, if I get more submissions I'll make more threads.

sign me up

and a question: landscape/nature, so it can be anything from desert to deepest forest?

Yup, as long as the main objective is 'nature', ie anything from caves, desert to mountains and jungle (and so on)

Last edited:
mapper can get premium and scripter can not, are you kididng me?

How are you supposed to have a contest in scripting?'

Like making a script and try it ingame, and the best script wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back