• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OFFICIAL] OtLand Mapping Contest: Sing-Up & Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you allowed to use all tools in RME for the picture?

*EDIT* Xadrian & Aerrox, you are too late :(

Half of mappers who joined this contest probably will not give their works (as it was before..), so sign us as reserve players, we will give us works and if somebody doesn't give screenshoots, when we will replace their.

Also, what you expected after months without official contests?

Xadrian and Aeven you're in!

"Are you allowed to use all tools in RME for the picture?" Uhm yeah ... any particular tool you're referring to?

@ Other participants! Send me your submission before the last of this month (2011-06-30) or you'll be disqualified :D

@NAS

Surely the due by date is far away, this competition has been up for a while hasn't it? it has to seriously be the longest mapping competition I've seen (for submitting anyway)

@NAS

Surely the due by date is far away, this competition has been up for a while hasn't it? it has to seriously be the longest mapping competition I've seen (for submitting anyway)

It took me 30 minutes to map what I send, so whole contest should end in max. 3-4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back