• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [OFFICIAL] Real Map Project 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
edited:
yeye Good luck

Last edited:
What do you exactly mean with the mapping part?, are you looking for a person who can track and fix the map etc?..

What do you exactly mean with the mapping part?, are you looking for a person who can track and fix the map etc?..

yes, thats what i'm looking for, someone that can track and fix bug's on the map, and also make a really nice and ruge RPG VIP city with hunts.
I'm sure i will always find the mapper a job to do hahaha :p

But good luck finding the mapper :p

Hello, my name is Ben Staton and Im also from the UK, im 15 years old.. yes im young but Ive played tibia for about 4 years and I'm not a noob. I would like to apply for the role of Gamemaster and Mapper. I may aswell be honest, I do not have much experience as a mapper however I have done many small maps and am very keen to show off what I can do, I think I can make alot of good maps if you give me a chance. However as a Gamemaster I have had experience on a few servers, I'm not a noob, I would act very proffesional and wouldn't power abuse. Ive applied for two roles as im good at enforcing rules and act very proffesionaly ingame, I do NOT, power abuse. I applied for the role as mapper as I love to map and am good at coming up with creative and new ideas for spawns and hunting spots alike. I hope you consider me for these positions. Reply asap.

(PM me) or mail me on [email protected]

Hello i may help you iam scripter and i have experiance i worked in about 4 server

Name :Karim
Job :Scripter
Experience :Iam scripting from about 20 month
Why you?:Becouse i feel that it will be serious project and i'd like to be from ur team
we can talk more PM on ([email protected]) Add me

If you want to restore your thread, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back