• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Official resellers

Arcar Zaturum

Reaction score
Being from Portugal and having no official resellers that serve my country does that exclude me from buying games codes through resellers?

Cause right now, I cant buy through tibia.com for the next 30 days and I would like if I cud buy a game code through any reseller using Mastercard.

Thanks in advance.

I think there are global versions, like pacc.eu.

Im from England but used a polish reseller.

DO NOT use pacc.eu you will be waiting minimum 2 days for your code.

Im from England but used a polish reseller.

DO NOT use pacc.eu you will be waiting minimum 2 days for your code.

When I used it, I got mine the next day.
If it takes minimum of 2 days, it's probably because they're closed during the weekends.

When I used it, I got mine the next day.
If it takes minimum of 2 days, it's probably because they're closed during the weekends.

I used it before I got mine within minutes
Then I used it again like a year later (few weeks ago) and it took 2 days and I still didnt get it (weekdays) so I got a refund, tried another, took minutes.

I used a reseller once and a few weeks later I got my card number stolen...
I know they're official ressellers, but I don't ever use my credit card number online except for xbox live or google wallet.
I physically had my card and the info got stolen. They charged my card for $3k USD at a European airline - Jokes on them, I don't have $3k USD :D

... Just saying
Red

Back