• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Update Feedback Thread

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Please post all of your comments/opinions in this thread. All will be considered in the next patch. This thread corresponds to this news message:

Today is the long-awaited Cyntara update! Please take a couple minutes to read what new changes have been implemented into Cyntara!

A new way to gain experience!
- Known as the "Rebirth" System, has been implemented into Cyntara unlike most servers. Players will be able to level up to level 600. (Which will be easier than before), and talk to Queen Panda, above the depot to trade in their 585 levels, for their base health and mana at level 15 with a bonus, for each rank! Plainly spoken, a mage rank 5 at level 300 will have a significant amount more mana than a rank 0 mage at level 300. That being said, a rank 10 mage level 300 should be equivalent to the rank 0 mage with an expensive donation armor. This will keep players achieving a new rank, every day.
A new highscores page for ranks, and first ranks to reach their max have been added as well!

- One of the biggest things we did with this update was listen to your ideas posted for event ideas, so, I proudly introduce: Capture The Flag, and King of the Hill! Seemingly insignificant, these two systems took much time to implement, and much thanks to our friend Pitufo! Events will be hosted by GMs, and lots of fun for everybody. King Of The Hill is for the risk-takers, and Capture The Flag is for pure fun!

- A new quest, a new set, & a few new powergaming spots!
With this update, we have included a new set for free players! The crown set is now the most desirable set for non-donors! They are rare and difficult to obtain, but with enough persistence, will be obtainable!
The 4 Swords Quest has been brought to Cyntara. Take your team of your best 4 friends and test your faith, and strength against the test of time!
The gift shop has been updated, two new items of convenience (and showing superiority) have been added, and an item has been added to allow players to powergame accordingly!

Moster Adjustments!
It's more than obvious that currently, Cyntara's only 100% profitable, 100% great experience place are Black Knight Bosses. This has been done away with. We have changed this to allow more hunting grounds, and new monsters to hunt.

Boss Spawns!
Now, bosses will randomly spawn in hunting places (some 100% new, some only appeared in raids)! Keep your eyes peeled for some of Cyntara's new bosses, and, perhaps some hunting grounds accommodated for these bosses!

City Adjustments! <br>
A new city has been added north of the depot, named Pultara! Thanks to our friend <b>Murder</b>, Pultara will be available for housing in the very near future! Along with Pultara, Edron has been updated and received a whole new look!

The Automatic Guild War System!
This is a first for TFS 0.2+ servers alike, an automatic guild war system has been added to the community section, to accurately display the opposing guilds and who they are fighting against!

These things and many more have been added to Cyntara, please feel free to leave your feedback on <a href="http://otland.net/f427/official-update-feedback-thread-42670/#post431615">This</a> thread.

Have fun on Cyntara!

Red

Last edited:
Why doesn`t the rebirth give any advantage ?

I have the same mana like a mage on this lvl before ~.~

gz spam
no sense
no clue
but posting bs ? wow

whitteeeeeeeeee_073n.PNG

There is a rumor going around that CTF and KoTH are causing the lag.
Rebirth doesn't give any advantage :(

CTF and the guildwar system are creating much of the lag and errors. They'll be fixed very soon. (I hope?)

As for now, you should be okay. And, promoting from Rank 0 to 1 gives you no boost. Every other rank after does, though.

Red

new donation items

regarding the new donation items:

1 - is the coat intended solely for mages?
-if it is i think that should be clearly stated in its description.

2 - any more info on the dolls? all ive noticed is that i get turned into an orc~

thanks
Vervy

regarding the new donation items:

1 - is the coat intended solely for mages?
-if it is i think that should be clearly stated in its description.

2 - any more info on the dolls? all ive noticed is that i get turned into an orc~

thanks
Vervy

The coat is available for all vocations.
And please, keep your doll, it is not working right now as many other things are not, they will be fixed with the patch.

Red

The coat is available for all vocations.
And please, keep your doll, it is not working right now as many other things are not, they will be fixed with the patch.

Red

04:05 You see a nightmare coat (~~~~~~~~~~~~~)
It can only be wielded properly by super druids and super sorcerers of level 75 or higher.
It weighs 84.50 oz.

apparently not =/

Last edited:
Well... That was so much crap about being able to level faster... nothing is faster its going to take forever literally to get to rank 2/3/4/5 Like.. BKB as still the only thing to hunt.. and they take forever to kill on a knight even with my full donation set 185 axe skill.. it takes long time to level.. and i'm only level 305.

server starting to get really repetitive with really only 1 monster to hunt after level 300.

your kidding right? I soloed a BKB at level 80 lol with ease!

only problem I have with the update = Curaga rune has an exhaust time 2x longer than it was before and I'm dieing a lot because of it.

An teleport to the other side of Pultara would be nice , we gotta walk to long for that houses ,

CTF and the guildwar system are creating much of the lag and errors. They'll be fixed very soon. (I hope?)

As for now, you should be okay. And, promoting from Rank 0 to 1 gives you no boost. Every other rank after does, though.

Red

Good to hear.
;)

Today's my birthday so I didn't work much. I had a lite fix.

- King/Queen Dolls work
- Nightmare coat is now wearable by all vocations

Red

Back