• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] ventrilo server

By sending Me or Richey a pm.

Login Name for Vent and Password.

gtfo of this forumboard, you don't appreciate anything. they are actually doing this for the community <_<

all you are doing is trying to become friends with hoster or w/e. All you are doing is spamming. Nothing good for. You think you are everything ingame because you play here 1 month and got high level but I Tell to you, I just started and not done yet.

all you are doing is trying to become friends with hoster or w/e. All you are doing is spamming. Nothing good for. You think you are everything ingame because you play here 1 month and got high level but I Tell to you, I just started and not done yet.

ehm learn english before start insult on internet

Tell me why would I try to become a friend with the hoster of this server? I need nothing from them and they need nothing from me. Friends aren't something you try to become.

Just because I ignore you, and don't want to give you any items nor cash, it doesn't mean I think I am "everything ingame".

Yes I played here for approx~ one month, and I've got relatively high level, though this has nothing to do with you being unappreciated on forum.

I'm lookin forward seing you lining up with that team you are talking about. Words won't kill me :rolleyes: MOHAHAHA

Just drop it, if you dont think the ventrilo is a good idea then please keep it to yourself.

Hey, could you guys maybe make an ventrilo server on the version 2.1.4, That version is tha bast :)

Back