• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official War Screenshots (Afterdawn vs. Slain-Archinare, Blackout, Silent Souls)

JakzInTheBox

Reaction score
I wanted to start a screenshot thread for all the people who wanna take pics during war.

Some war pics from Tuesday night,
Afterdawn victory!

Just some victory pics:

Boasting at Laliho and Viz

We are running around DP chillin' after a well
deserved victory.

The full team (for the most part) on ventrilo
ventk.png

Gunna try and get some better pics,
Any team involved in war, feel free to post your own war related screenshots.

Last edited:
Open Battle Ank Desert - Afterdawn Win.

Our team

Running through Ank after wipping out the opposition!

Our Open Battle Ventrilo

Counted 25 people in the vent.

Frags - Archinare/SilentSouls/Blackout
Vizerex (Red Skull)
Aero (Lost his stuff)
Shibby
Vibe
Badonk
Elite Zany
Richard
Corrupt
Laliho
(I know there are more, but I don't remember...)

Frags - Afterdawn
Madera

Those are the frags I remember, feel free to post more Screenshots and Frags.

Quick Statistics
Afterdawn Team Size: 25 people
BLKOUT/SS/Archinare: Approximately 15 people

Thanks to all participants, was a fun war,
hope to have one again.

(Need more information, post and I will add on.)

Last edited:
11/7/09 Thais Battle.

Revlax x3.
Jack x5.
Kimmy x2.
Cloudz x2.
Nigel Thornberry x5.
Murdah Mase x1.
Muffin Diver x2.
Ganja Muffin x3.

There was prolly more but I just can't remember.

Last edited:
Once again, over exaggerated we didn't die that many times but anyways frags aren't what matter you guys were the ones sittin in pz after it was all done.

lol? Half of us had 9 frags. And do you want us to keep battling forever? Someone has to stop. And those frags are correct check the deathlist.

We won, end of story.

Last edited:
Whoever stops and is sitting in pz after the battle, is the loser of that battle.

Wow then we must have won from the start cuz you were in pz the whole time.

Badonk, I died 4x for one.

Next u didnt note your sides deaths??
Vizerex 2x
Elite Zany 2x
Joleb 2x
Master Daro 2x
Gatora~ 1x
Fred 2x
Shizon 2x
Rayman 1x

You had no idea how many people were fighting for u
and we had like 6-7 people.

There were more frags, idont remember

We obviously weren't in the pz the whole time if we were out killin all of you?

When ever im usually on i see most afterdawn sitting in pz. Some out hunting but there usually botting. I dont kno how many frags ive got from dropin afterdawn botting but who cares there afk. but back to my point, afterdawn usually do sit in pz, and when u guys actually do fight (OB's) and not in defences out team is usually offline or training.

Last edited:
Why do you think they dont upload full screen, they use all bot,
and about they sit in pz, it would be even worser for them without bot, those kids don't got any PVP, its all bot, about skills you shouldnt be to them, they use combobots, and auto lock target, anti para, and they are still sucks with it in PVP, can you even image if they don't use the bots, they are nothing then truelly nothing, so let them use bots, not that they are any match for archinare+co but let them thinK!

If i didnt want u to see bot i would drag it off the screen below the start bar, lol. Next if u wanna talk about bots go talk to Joleb and Badonk. Or Xevris? Howabout the mex team that fights with you, cause they all use bots. There are bots on both sides so there shouldnt be any shit from anyone

@Statik- I said you were in pz the whole time, not your team.

@ Jack- I don't use war bot or healing bot.

@ ANK OB.

Jack did you notice how you posted all of our deaths, and then I didn't post anything about it or did I critisize it. And then I post your deaths and you blow up, just let it go we won that time.

@Statik- I said you were in pz the whole time, not your team.

@ Jack- I don't use war bot or healing bot.

@ ANK OB.

Jack did you notice how you posted all of our deaths, and then I didn't post anything about it or did I critisize it. And then I post your deaths and you blow up, just let it go we won that time.

I wasn't in pz? LOL
I was out there the whole time actually..

Back