• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] "Where to level" thread

BIRDIE13

Reaction score
Hi!
I didn't find any "Where to hunt" thread, so i thought i should make one.

I currently have a 140 EK, where should i level with it? I've been at Nightmares most of the time, but its getting kinda boring.

Holler at me ingame if u want to do some Demons or Drakens or something of that sort, druids always need blockers :eek: !

grims, svargrond mines, drakens with sio, poi levers maybe, dls, demons with a druid,
Thanks for the response, will look these things up!

Holler at me ingame if u want to do some Demons or Drakens or something of that sort, druids always need blockers :eek: !
Maybe later tonight then. But i havent blocked for anyone earlier, so i would need some tips and where to stand and such.

it's easy, just msg later on tonight and I'll be on. For now I got math to do... :/

Im a level 136 EK, and ive been soloing Drakens for the last 10~ levels, exori gran style, its easy and you get a lot of profit!

Im a level 136 EK, and ive been soloing Drakens for the last 10~ levels, exori gran style, its easy and you get a lot of profit!

I guess i'll try that then :) What place then? I'm Geggveck ingame btw

hes talking about zao bro, and my guide thats not finished i am finished with knight part if u wanna check it out

hes talking about zao bro, and my guide thats not finished i am finished with knight part if u wanna check it out

Just saw it. You should add more time on getting it look good. That was just annoying reading and my eyes want to bleed after reading only bold text.

lol think what u think, idc about text this is a forum post i made to help people. if they want help to know they will read it the end
thx

lol think what u think, idc about text this is a forum post i made to help people. if they want help to know they will read it the end
thx

You still should considering making it look better.
Anyway, lets keep ontopic now.

Back