• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Zerstora Project

Update: Wailing Widows (Credits: Peroxide Inspiration: Magnetico)

wailinentran.png

wailinz2.png

wailinz.png

wacky.png

Rate.

Inspiration by Magnetico because of the Cave Style

Awesome as always dude! :peace: Now you've inspired me on mapping some caves for terramites. :D

Yeah, i kinda think i've screwed up the map a bit. (Spawns etc) the way the spawns are on the map makes it kind of hard to go somewhere without having to go through a different place to get to where you want to go. I'll probably change them :/

You SHOULD! Definitly change it :) ( next time plan a map ;D )

WO! I love it! :D
I love the waterfall on the second pic, is just awsome. :p

Update: Sewers (Credits: Peroxide Inspiration: Kingdom Age)

Somethings are different (for example the walls next to the water that give the drop effect)

sewer1.png

sewer2g.png

sewer3.png

sewer4.png

I'm only giving it a new shape, and re-place where things are. The project isn't dead. The old shape etc was bad, misplaced and spawns were hard to get to (like what mace said). So this time i'm increase the map, making it bigger, better and hopefully more accessable

I'm only giving it a new shape, and re-place where things are. The project isn't dead. The old shape etc was bad, misplaced and spawns were hard to get to (like what mace said). So this time i'm increase the map, making it bigger, better and hopefully more accessable

Don't make it 2 big :p BTW I still didn't tell you what I thought of the sewers... they look kick-ass XD

Back
Top Bottom