• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official] Zerstora Project

It doesn't have to be perfect, just a simple fun, detailed RPG map with quests/scripts/players :D

Update: February 1 2010, 8:59am
Dwarf Bridge by Peroxide

ehayb1.gif

-
pkt51j.png

That was 10mins mapping and i just wanted to see what it looked like ingame ^^ There's more on it but not 100% finished there.

Hey Pero, do you need any mapping pieces? TFR is dead so perhaps I can give you some mapping pieces seeing as you are progressing quite well.

Let me know.

Hey Pero, do you need any mapping pieces? TFR is dead so perhaps I can give you some mapping pieces seeing as you are progressing quite well.

Let me know.

You mean, do you need Neon's mapping pieces?

well it would depend on how large the mapping pieces are etc. (and who they actually belong to) XD

Alright, hope you're having fun with them.

Can I hauz plx?

Joking, though something should be done with those maps instead of letting them be lost forever. Donate them to World of Irinius plx!!! (Joking again)

Can I hauz plx?

Joking, though something should be done with those maps instead of letting them be lost forever. Donate them to World of Irinius plx!!! (Joking again)

sure you are.

but yeah i agree with you, its a shame so much good mapping goes to waste nowadays

Back