• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offline Tibia Help

MrUnFantastic

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me any way that I can play tibia offline? I don't need sarcasm nor do I need questions asking why. I just need a little push in the right direction.

Can i use Tibia Loader to do this? Thanks for all who help!

Yes you can play Tibia offline, all you need to do is to download a server, set it up on your computer and run it.
This on the other hand means you can only play a server hosted on your own computer, you can't play any server you don't have the files for and you can only play with people who share your lan.
Well tibia loader itself only direct what IP you want your client to connect to so no tibia loader doesn't let you do this.

Yes you can play Tibia offline, all you need to do is to download a server, set it up on your computer and run it.
This on the other hand means you can only play a server hosted on your own computer, you can't play any server you don't have the files for and you can only play with people who share your lan.
Well tibia loader itself only direct what IP you want your client to connect to so no tibia loader doesn't let you do this.
I have tried to set up a server on my computer but it's too much of a hassle to create the website and things. Is there anyway you may can dumb it down for me? none of the tutorials do, so i always get halfway there and then something in my brain says "what the heck man?!" haha

Back