• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Offline training for 8.54 - 9.50!

akues

Reaction score
OFFLINE TRAINING SYSTEM
8.54-9.50[/SIZE=5]

Hello Otlanders, welcome to my thread, how are You? So..
About Offer:
I've for sell nice one! Offline Training System for tibia 8.54-9.50 and other versions with no implemented this function jet (8.54-9.5)
So, this system was made for servers based on TFS 0.4 and TFS 0.3.6 and on these it was tested.

About easy installation
So, installation of this feature in your server is very, very easy!
Full system was packed to one file as mod (just includin to server dir/mods/) and it's configured default for real tibia.
You must only paste file into mods directory and set in mod-config section action ids of statues (or other items) which should be used to start training and
put these items on map (with action id) and players can train by system :)

Command:
with system You'll have new commands on server /training, /offline - these commands will show player info with training time to use:)

In price:

* training system via actions, creature scripts and talkactions (all in one mod file)
* installing support via MSN/mail

Training formulas and rates:
Training formulas was received from global tibia system, so, if your server has higher rated skill than global team system will detect it automaticaly and contribute with rates! :) (on screens server has multiples by x3 rates)

Script safety:
So, this system was tested about 1 mouth on my server and not faild anytime and players likes it as much :)
There are not bugs and any option to crash/lagg server with system.

Screenshots:
S4eISm.png

Price/Contact:
Price: 8€/each copy (I'll sell max 5 copies) or 25€ buyout (if u buyout it i'll not sell any one more copy)
MSN/Mail: [email protected]

This offline training is included in private SVN for 9.x. Isn't fair that you sell it.

But I think that helped with the source/script.

But I think that helped with the source/script.

but I think you're an idiot coz how it's can help? formulas? you can get them on tibia wiki (f*ck wiki helped tfs developers) but code was made self, not taken from source coz it's lua idiot.

Ernes you seem very pissed off, go drink some tea before you start shooting everyone :p

It seems to me that the version of the source code that was better than the mod.

It seems to me that the version of the source code that was better than the mod.

ye, he was offer c++ version too, but you must do compile, mod version is easier to install in server (just put into /mods/) works in the same way, so it is not big difference :)

Ernes you seem very pissed off, go drink some tea before you start shooting everyone :p
coz he think all is easy and copied lal, he is an idiot in my opinion : P

ye, he was offer c++ version too, but you must do compile, mod version is easier to install in server (just put into /mods/) works in the same way, so it is not big difference :)

coz he think all is easy and copied lal, he is an idiot in my opinion : P

maybe it works the same, but LUA is not as reliable & fast as C++ is

maybe it works the same, but LUA is not as reliable & fast as C++ is

Yes, I know it, but eaisier to install, if someone wants He can sell c++ code :) So, in that system c++ & lua difference is unnoticeable as much... ;)

Back