• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Offline Training

WiLDTuRTLE

Reaction score
How can i remove it from Beds ? or idk, my offline training people can get max skills in like 24h and my skills rate are 30 ..

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Having the same problem with TFS 0.3.7. Removing the function is kinda easy but to get rid of the "Training box" that appear when you try to sleep seems harder. Anyone?

I get if it's not possible since it's in the client itself... If that's the case, how do I change the offline training so you gain like 0% by using it?

The real problem is when you host a server with high rates and someone uses a bed in their house since they get high skills too fast.

player.cpp
Code:
void Player::executeSleep(uint8_t button, uint8_t choice)
void Player::prepareSleep(BedItem* _bed)
player.h
Code:
void executeSleep(uint8_t button, uint8_t choice);
void prepareSleep(BedItem* _bed);

This is probably what you should look into.

Having the same problem with TFS 0.3.7. Removing the function is kinda easy but to get rid of the "Training box" that appear when you try to sleep seems harder. Anyone?

I get if it's not possible since it's in the client itself... If that's the case, how do I change the offline training so you gain like 0% by using it?

The real problem is when you host a server with high rates and someone uses a bed in their house since they get high skills too fast.
How to remove it? I dont rly care if the box still appear :eek:

player.cpp
Code:
void Player::executeSleep(uint8_t button, uint8_t choice)
void Player::prepareSleep(BedItem* _bed)
player.h
Code:
void executeSleep(uint8_t button, uint8_t choice);
void prepareSleep(BedItem* _bed);

This is probably what you should look into.
Is there a certain place those lines should be? Or do we just type them anywhere in the file?

Back