• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

offline?

Deep inside you cry, cry, cry
Don't let your hope die, die, die
Deep inside you cry, cry, cry
Don't let your hope die, die, die

Raptor I think it's just to eraly to say that words.
I also think this is some crash. Be poatient, some1 must ionform us :)

EYYY SHADOW OFFLINE!! WHAT WE DO ??? THIS IS END OF WORLD!!!! lets go kill someone. Guys get a life srlsy.

I don;t care bore. I really like this server (except all of botts -> botter isn't a player), but if it is the end I will get one.

Omg! new server? Bullshit all my time spent and my money in donations... bullshit is true error gatewey 502 ...!!

HTTP Error 502 Bad gateway:

A server (not necessarily a Web server) is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfil the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) to access the requested URL. This server received an invalid response from an upstream server it accessed to fulfil the request.

This usually does not mean that the upstream server is down (no response to the gateway/proxy), but rather that the upstream server and the gateway/proxy do not agree on the protocol for exchanging data. Given that Internet protocols are quite clear, it often means that one or both machines have been incorrectly or incompletely programmed.

You fucked up your head man?
Too many people online that's why crash?

The possible reason could be:
Engine Problems.
DDoS Attacks :D
Server END.

Back