• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Offtopic) Pursuit of the golden p**sy in Sweden

Fusions

Reaction score
This is kinda an offtopic by posting it on a Tibian OT, but since this server is pretty much crowded of swedish guys I wanted to know which cities/places are the best to pick up girls in Sweden.

I and two friends of mine are going to Sweden for a couple of days in summer and we are looking for the golden pussy in Sweden since there hot babes are all blonde with blue eyes, and that's make me want to fuck every swedish here in Barcelona.

Anyways, even though it sounds a sorta joke it's not. We do really want to pick up girls to discover other kind of lips.

By the way, i've just got banned (thanks Talaturen for just taking care of those who don't bot THAT much compared to others, still fair though) it means I'd have time to answer all idiots and polaks that flame on this topic.

And yes I love mental wanks.

Last edited:
I can add that the method with buying alcohol for teens works best :D

Are you kidding me? No offense dude but if you need alcohol in your veins or get drank girls in order to fuck her, you're a loser.

What kind of skills is to get drunk to meet girls? This is bullshit man. But anyways who cares, if most of the guys going out on Saturday night get drunk in order to meet girls. A bunch of losers trying to hunt some.

I dont drink any alcohol and i dont use it as advantage, im just saying whats the easiest method.

It's the easiest method on friday and saturday night. But what about picking-up chicks in your college? in the gym? in the fucking street?!?!?! Lol... I think you man should make more happy these blondie girls ya'll got up there... they would be glad to meet a boy like me :wub:

This is kinda an offtopic by posting it on a Tibian OT, but since this server is pretty much crowded of swedish guys I wanted to know which cities/places are the best to pick up girls in Sweden.

I and two friends of mine are going to Sweden for a couple of days in summer and we are looking for the golden pussy in Sweden since there hot babes are all blonde with blue eyes, and that's make me want to fuck every swedish here in Barcelona.

Anyways, even though it sounds a sorta joke it's not. We do really want to pick up girls to discover other kind of lips.

By the way, i've just got banned (thanks Talaturen for just taking care of those who don't bot THAT much compared to others, still fair though) it means I'd have time to answer all idiots and polaks that flame on this topic.

And yes I love mental wanks.

Nao, dont come here and give our pretty girls aids:'<

It's the easiest method on friday and saturday night. But what about picking-up chicks in your college? in the gym? in the fucking street?!?!?! Lol... I think you man should make more happy these blondie girls ya'll got up there... they would be glad to meet a boy like me :wub:

Skellefteå is probably the best city to visit if you wanna meet girls!

Your traveling all the way to sweden and you wanna go angel style?

Abuse while you can FFS! :3

Sweden girls are meant to be anyway.

Your traveling all the way to sweden and you wanna go angel style?

Abuse while you can FFS! :3

Sweden girls are meant to be anyway.
Angel style? WHAT?!
That's my own style and til I could fuck with it, I'll keep going. It's way more natural though than getting drank and say bullshit to a girl til bother the hell outta her.

Haha, man I didn't know that was the case.

You gotta learn how to control yourself with the alcohol. :thumbup:

Just don't drink to much, don't be to cocky, shouldn't be to hard. ;)

I assumed you had a bit better experience about this, but I don't know your age nor your habits.

do you mean golden pussy as whores or just easy free-to-get ? xD

Are you kidding me? No offense dude but if you need alcohol in your veins or get drank girls in order to fuck her, you're a loser.

What kind of skills is to get drunk to meet girls? This is bullshit man. But anyways who cares, if most of the guys going out on Saturday night get drunk in order to meet girls. A bunch of losers trying to hunt some.

a loser is the guy need to escape hes own country to get laid.

don't act like romeo, you made a forum thread on a freakin ot forum where you get girls in sweden, that's pathetic and YES rentons post is sad but TRUE lol

Back