• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Offtopic) Pursuit of the golden p**sy in Sweden

I'm not acting like Romeo lol. I'm just saying I don't need alcohol to get laid. I can approach a girl whether it's staurday night or thursday morning as soon as I feel like that girl attracs me. Period.

Never said I wanted to approach a girl like an angel saying bullshits like 'You're my queen, GOD, beat me up!'. It's jsut that I find useless (not at all though) and for a loser to drink alcohol in order to speak with a girl. That means you have no skills.

And I don't know how many of you are good in picking up girls, but I'm good enough to hit up hottie babes from 8-10 and luckly if they are not a solid rock you cannot speak with or a whore which is like talking to a wall I'll get laid that night.

I'm 18 years old, and stop saying bullshit. Told ya I was going to answer ya'll but now end of discussion. Just say best night-clubs and cities/village where I would find more girls (not after hours).

I'm not acting like Romeo lol. I'm just saying I don't need alcohol to get laid. I can approach a girl whether it's staurday night or thursday morning as soon as I feel like that girl attracs me. Period.

Never said I wanted to approach a girl like an angel saying bullshits like 'You're my queen, GOD, beat me up!'. It's jsut that I find useless (not at all though) and for a loser to drink alcohol in order to speak with a girl. That means you have no skills.

And I don't know how many of you are good in picking up girls, but I'm good enough to hit up hottie babes from 8-10 and luckly if they are not a solid rock you cannot speak with or a whore which is like talking to a wall I'll get laid that night.

I'm 18 years old, and stop saying bullshit. Told ya I was going to answer ya'll but now end of discussion. Just say best night-clubs and cities/village where I would find more girls (not after hours).

Skellefteå

Look in Helsingborg aswell. Here's alot of hot girls who's doin' anything for a male.

Back