• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oficial Site for Magebot and is Safe?

Spanish_Mazapan

Mazapan
Reaction score
hello i was looking to get a bot for 8.6 and bumped with a lot of site for magebot i was wondering which one is the oficial one and if its safe (spyware trojans)

thanks for the answers anyone know about the paying for a key process? also what is the diference between the tibia8.6 mage bot and the tibiabot 8.6 new installer?

i wouldnt trust magebot or elfbot they both have been known for adding adware and in some cases keyloggers temporaly in their installer

magebot once blamed it to a small problem they had with their databse
I've never had any problem like this come up ;p

i wouldnt trust magebot or elfbot they both have been known for adding adware and in some cases keyloggers temporaly in their installer

magebot once blamed it to a small problem they had with their databse

i read about this in the past but i thought since they were making money it dint happen again? you got me worried now??? i read the forum they sure dont care bout support it seems

@Basiq GM i read some support forums this guys had this question about formatting and having to get a new key how that works? do i need to request a new key if i format my pc?

i read about this in the past but i thought since they were making money it dint happen again? you got me worried now??? i read the forum they sure dont care bout support it seems

@Basiq GM i read some support forums this guys had this question about formatting and having to get a new key how that works? do i need to request a new key if i format my pc?
As far as I know, you don't need to request a new key, you just have to re-enter the old one.
Even if you need to request a new key, it's quite easy and automatic, just some clicks and entering your email and you're good to go.

You request a new one, but as @Bogart said, it's automatic, just type email, open email, copy code and paste on Magebot.
Pretty simple, and the key is really cheap to be for all versions forever.

Back