• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oh my FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!

Cdvooo

4MC=E2
Reaction score
Asingle speck of something in a vast universe wher
Life is a combination of what you can/can't see. It's what your senses can/can't show you. It's what can be provable using the scientific method. Is more amazing than a life following rules by a made up Yahweh.[video=youtube;jb7gspHxZiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7gspHxZiI&feature=relmfu[/video]

;]

QUOTES RELATED TO SCIENCE THREAD! POST'EM!

Post your favorite science related quote and we can discuss it why you chose it to be your favorite!

Last edited:
I don't know if you realized that no one gives a fuck.

Can you MODs close this already?
I have not ask them to close it... so why rage?
Don't like it? Don't click it. It's pretty simple, don't you think?

“If we are going to teach creation science as an alternative to evolution, then we should also teach the stork theory as an alternative to biological reproduction.”
Judith Hayes quotes

Last edited:
It's not about liking it or not, the thread is SENSELESS and POINTLESS, it doesn't have a point nor something to discuss, it's just random stuff all over it.

It's not about liking it or not, the thread is SENSELESS and POINTLESS, it doesn't have a point nor something to discuss, it's just random stuff all over it.

Should you point out that what you just said is not a FACT,but solely only your opinion? Don't confuse between them both. Just because you think something is correct doesn't make it true.

You believe in the flying spaghetti monster? Well I believe in the giant plate and fork monster that battled the spaghetti monster some 3000 years back :3

I'm going crazy with these things, as usual pointless thread comes from a pointless member.. ,

Back