• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ok i changed my mind. Any 10-15man teams here wich wanna fight?

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Shadow is terrible noobchars everywhere, bullshit teams etc.. 8.6 is even worse laggy ots the only fun ot nowadays is prob lunar cause of the hardcore pvp and 8.0 or lower clients, anyways i saw some 10-15 man teams here on lunar still playing interested in any warmodes? most of my friends still got second chars here so we can probably fight :p catch me ingame on War Veteran or just post here if so

i might start playing again but with americans, if u make team i can join

veziv if you rly want to fight on lunar lets make team with few polish ppl who got chars left in lunar like masterko etc and navid will make team with swes and we can fight some like 10 vs 10 else there is no more opponents only random pekers xd

Shleder i got the same idea i arleady speaked with navid but he dont want make team ;p he want big and great warmodes

we trying to fix calar to join there but he crying so much he love warzone 3 bott with 30 ppl and ue spam and ava

Back