• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ok im tired of losing.....

"That was more fun..." Omg if that was more fun, why ppl doesn't makes many 7.6 OT now like they did with 8.6? Because any1 will play there... So if it more fun why ppl don't want to play there and makes teams with 20-30ppl on vt? Because 8.6 is more playable for ppls now a days..

There is not many ppl who really like old school ot, and they rly playing on 7.6 and older OT... Avarage players now playing only 8.6 ot and lunarforce or shadowcores...
you obviosly dont keep up with old school community first off there is a geek named ryan pinging every good 7.~ server second off theres only like 600 players on shadowcores rest are mcs botting third old school servers are hard so people tend to play new servers with there bots sorry but i just hate when people act ignorant nothing against you

I think that ppls won't playing old school OT because it's not too hard just because u must have many time to play on OT like that...
About pinging? 8.6 OT getting ping too...

and i didnt mean "cool story" in a sarcastic way i actually enjoy tibia storys ^^
got to mainlands died dropped backpack with 100gps quitted started ots now im 300 and i have alot of money. how u like mine :^)

my brain just died reading this.....
btw cool story salar yet i didnt read anything about warenia zantera eriana? best ot wars ever existed honestly if ppl didnt play any of these 3 servers idk what ur doing on ots

I playdd zantera I was like 180 rp

dont think thats the point like which lvl u were xD it's more like did u fight and with who vs who :p

dont think thats the point like which lvl u were xD it's more like did u fight and with who vs who :p

I wasnt really a war type of guy i started mainly waring instead of mostly pvping on shadowcores. It was my small team of like 8

so you're typical retard from shadowcores. bb and cya next time

my brain just died reading this.....
btw cool story salar yet i didnt read anything about warenia zantera eriana? best ot wars ever existed honestly if ppl didnt play any of these 3 servers idk what ur doing on ots

Yee, 3 best war servers i have ever played.

Back