• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OK.. This is REALLY ANNOYING....

Shaman

Old Junior Member
Reaction score
I havent been the only one getting lags/freezes/kicks I died like 5 times.. lost my armor, shield, legs, runes and pots, whats going on?

As we have been broadcasting on the server several times: Our server is under attack, and we are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We are trying to get a new dedicated to move it to. We are really sorry for everything that this has caused, it's sad that these people who just want to destroy even exist.

There seem to have been a crash recently aswell, the thing that caused it has been fixed and it will not happen again.

Thank you all for your patient, we are really doing our best.

We know, and we understand how much it sucks to die because the server froze or lose hours of leveling because it crashed. I've tried to help the people who lost items to get them back. It's very hard for us to deal with the attacks when it sometimes gets out of our hands (which it will not when we have our new server that we should get on Monday). Regarding the crash, the first thing I did when it happened was to track it down and address it, made sure it would not happen again and then started the server to start dealing with item losses. I hope there still are some players who believe in us, because we'll be doing everything we can to improve the server and prevent these unfortunate events from happening.

I had same problem some time ago..
I upgraded the server from 100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s, from there it was only PRO DDosers that could make noticeable attacks.
But when I moved to 10 Gb/s line, not even the Pro ones could keep up, as the worst DDoser I've seen can reach 6 Gb/s, which leaves 4 Gb/s spread open for the community =)

So for you cores people, try to aim to get a 10 Gb/s net :)

Thanks for being dedicated to making things better :)

We know, and we understand how much it sucks to die because the server froze or lose hours of leveling because it crashed. I've tried to help the people who lost items to get them back. It's very hard for us to deal with the attacks when it sometimes gets out of our hands (which it will not when we have our new server that we should get on Monday). Regarding the crash, the first thing I did when it happened was to track it down and address it, made sure it would not happen again and then started the server to start dealing with item losses. I hope there still are some players who believe in us, because we'll be doing everything we can to improve the server and prevent these unfortunate events from happening.

Back