• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Ambition Check it

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/08b2ac99937b5d955493588fa457f949

Bezieh Robinho Luis Fanatikos Trevor Luciferus aka 2 sds guy and for sure more more noobs on afk channel xD

Skeon " i delete my own acc i wont play with stupid ppl"

After one massacre on battle they quited but before they start fight all saying u will get raped bla bla bla bla

^ shut up 2 days ago u asslicking my ass right now u asslicking navid

im not asslicking anyone, tho I do have to say Navid has some nice ass crack

ps u asked me to join ur team FAAAAAIL

Veziv your team couldnt kill me with 20 ppl on ankrah after you count 4 combos on me 2x and you claim you can do it with 2?

And BTW where is the old veziv who came to me beging for a chance to play 3 months ago when we actually had good wars here?

Wanna me to post screenshots ? coz i still have got the conversation in my inbox.

Get a life dude, its a waste of time to argue with you

we saw your tanking y-day, keep talking about some ankrahmun XDD

yesterday you guys played better, imposisble to tank 20 ppl all lvl 300+ with no sio list.
We were not prepared it was a misstake to fight

But remember that when the subject is trash talk you are the leader

lost in ab, too bad that only fucking retards from this team write something here XDD

did u see u had twice more people or u forgot to wear glasses ?

shut up lokuf rlly allways i die vs siwek by ue cant believe rlly fucking styla to kill gajs

the win in ab is nothing to be proud off xD

but you see, this fucking nohand still will spam on forum, he's so proud about that win altough he was staying in 7th line and spamed ava on triii

"we wont fight lunarforce anymore, stay high (...) "
---> reload asap

Back