• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old duel arena

Twizzler

Reaction score
yea its a great joint to have fun but the brs and that are taking too much of a liking to it with their stair hoppin and roof jumpin which in there eyes makes em pro (NOT) just a few small adjustments are need such as takin the south mountain out and puttin a building in like the north 1 dwn there, also makin it impossible for em to jump on the roof.. maybe then they will actually learn to pvp and not run like pussies cause it seems like the never leave that joint cause they are scared of lvl loss lmfao..

also it would be good to see em stand and fight not run and call for an army not a team.. thats right an army.. :p

just a thought therefore i posted it in here..

Twizz/Shadow

this is prob Red's least concern atm because he has lots of other things to work on with the server and inrl.

this is prob Red's least concern atm because he has lots of other things to work on with the server and inrl.

yea i know but i would like to see sumthin done about it tho im rlly startin to get sick and tired of getting jumped by an army not a team and then when u drop a few of em they start roof/stair hoppin which is NOT COOL and doesnt prove u have skills

i agree with this but also oif has it correct this is one of the smallest concerns for red but i to would like this done :p

Just cuz sum1 stair hops, they suck?
If u run into low mana... u jus gonna stand there nd not do shit but heal? Thats bad pvp right there..

The server should be everyones real. There is no afk. It's just going somewhere else since tibia is life :)

Back