• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Eloth by LooS!k

splifus

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was talking with my friends this morning and we came up talkin about good old time in eloth v1/v2. Have you ever played eloth?

To me it was the best OT and I could never find one that give me the feeling I had playing eloth. It was pretty much the same as when I first started playing tibia :p

Do you know what happened to the owner (loosik?), what he did with the server? did he sold ..do you think it will ever open again?

I keep on dreamin it will happen someday :(

I do think it will be on again but not like you remember it , Edited and ruined more likely <_<

The nice part was not having donation, it was a big + to the community nowadays 99.9% of OTs work on donation and 2-3 month later it's gone

yeah i know once all have donors the people who cant afford even if there big levels are like Newbies and it sucks

Back