• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Famous People On Otland

Same with me, I haven't released anything since 2012.
I released some huge stuffs that a lot of people started to use back in the days, what did I get back? "scammer!!!!". and today I'm followed by probably 100 trolls and flamers.

So since that, I don't release anything, what's the point? nobody thanks you anymore and as fast a rumor goes around everyone catch up and believe the rumor and start hating you.
What's your old name ?

I could have released tons of stuff for otland
Templates, graphics, even contributed to AACs in the past 2 years (my knowledge of websites have increased a ton since then)
You know why I don't?
Because OTLands community is ungrateful they are just leechers, the only active board here is support which is a joke
Yet the staff decide to encourage this by creating a support team.

Otland is full of leechers, liars and kids
That's why I don't come on these forums much anymore.

You are one real hypocrite.

---------------------------------------

There are plenty of users who made enormous contributions to the community - but I would like to think that every user that sign up here helps the community to stay well and grow, aslong as they maintain an attitude that is constructive and humble. I agree that we may have a small problem with people who sign up here only to get the help they need to start a successful server and then leave, but I think the community has gone from sharing knownledge and resources with the intention to go beyond Tibia's limits of creativity and functionality to a selfish competition where making money is prior > everything else.

Either way, there are alot of relatively new users that I'm seeing alot of sweet contributions from and I hope to see more of those. About the support team, I definitely think it could be debated whether it's counterproductive to have them helping everybody - I haven't been following their work on the support board so much but maybe the support thread should have some basic requirements before any support/guidance is given?

Ok, back on topic. @Limannen is a member that I miss, wasn't he the one that created the first Roxor server?

Last edited:
Offtopic,

Dont remove support section, there is a lot of knowledge i want to leech off.

Besides isn't it good that new people come and make their servers?
If people play on the server, this means they are having, if they having fun then server has purpose.

Ontopic,
I dont know nobody, too new for this.
Im guessing Limos, Ninja and Evan are old bigshots here.

You are one real hypocrite.

---------------------------------------

There are plenty of users who made enormous contributions to the community - but I would like to think that every user that sign up here helps the community to stay well and grow, aslong as they maintain an attitude that is constructive and humble. I agree that we may have a small problem with people who sign up here only to get the help they need to start a successful server and then leave, but I think the community has gone from sharing knownledge and resources with the intention to go beyond Tibia's limits of creativity and functionality to a selfish competition where making money is prior > everything else.

Either way, there are alot of relatively new users that I'm seeing alot of sweet contributions from and I hope to see more of those. About the support team, I definitely think it could be debated whether it's counterproductive to have them helping everybody - I haven't been following their work on the support board so much but maybe the support thread should have some basic requirements before any support/guidance is given?

Ok, back on topic. @Limannen is a member that I miss, wasn't he the one that created the first Roxor server?

You haven't been here long enough to see the community the way it was and the way it is now. It's a huge change. Once you've been here as long as I have then you can tell me I'm a hypocrite.
90% of the people that we're once here have left because of multiple reasons, but I can tell you that the community is a big one.

Of course it's good for newcomers to learn stuff, but now look at the support board then look at tutorials. Which one has the most threads?

Support is full of whiny kids who expect everything for nothing and the tutorial board is where people are trying to help people. The whiny kids got what they wanted, now otland is nothing but a support board for kids setting up rl maps 8.6 style and earning quick cash from them. All with the help of the support team who get absolutely 0 from it all.

gajs community is dead because people need help
true info
also i been here on otland since 1932 this means my reply is true info for sure gajs

You haven't been here long enough to see the community the way it was and the way it is now. It's a huge change. Once you've been here as long as I have then you can tell me I'm a hypocrite.
90% of the people that we're once here have left because of multiple reasons, but I can tell you that the community is a big one.

Of course it's good for newcomers to learn stuff, but now look at the support board then look at tutorials. Which one has the most threads?

Support is full of whiny kids who expect everything for nothing and the tutorial board is where people are trying to help people. The whiny kids got what they wanted, now otland is nothing but a support board for kids setting up rl maps 8.6 style and earning quick cash from them. All with the help of the support team who get absolutely 0 from it all.

I've been here since 2008, just not very visible.

Talaturen, Souldrainer (from Radonia) and Empty are the oldest names I can remember. Liemannen is another old user too if I recall correctly. MMB or Mannen Med Brillorna, can't remember if that was here or otfans (creator of TLL, The Lost Lands).

Yngwie (The Last War?)
Evul Clown (authentic Aurea war iirc)

Hellrage http://otland.net/members/hellrage.3700/ was my oldest account here but I just trolled around back then, and have never been active outside oldschool player community.

Last edited:
Back