• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old jordi team

Jordi Ek

Aguililla Member
Reaction score
We will gather rly big team in Morta ; like 60 ppl + with character 150+ 90% of ppl will be from ot's.
For ppl that played with me old times and would want join and take it serious msg me for extra info , I will explain exacly who's comming and what we gonna do!
take care
/jordi

Cmon dude, all this guy want is attention, such a useless attention seeker, he doesn't even have got more than 10 ppl and he wants +60, lmao kids nowadays wannabe too much

i know , you also know how to eat Marcin dick on excel.lent level gg
Cmon dude, all this guy want is attention, such a useless attention seeker, he doesn't even have got more than 10 ppl and he wants +60, lmao kids nowadays wannabe too much
We will see if I have or i dont have the amount of ppl as i said :]

Ok taco seller. Whenever you got those 60 brazols mixed with mexicans shit reply in here, if you don't this means you're just a piece of shit who talks crap.

ok taco xx

We will gather rly big team in Morta ; like 60 ppl + with character 150+ 90% of ppl will be from ot's.
For ppl that played with me old times and would want join and take it serious msg me for extra info , I will explain exacly who's comming and what we gonna do!
take care
/jordi
If i fix a char on morta can i join u jordi ;p?
would be nice =)

also im not trolling :p

Back