• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Neverland map anyone?

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
With all these discussions about oldschool tibia I've started to remember the old Neverland map. And I wonder if anyone still have that? If it's out there on the internet somewhere and if it's viable to use for a 7.4 server?

I haven't seen that map for so long. Most have been several years if not even more than that.. I wonder why nobody ain't using it?

Anyone else seen it?

neverland/Yurots

I must have mistaken the name then, this wasn't the map. Thanks anyway for such a fast reply!

The map I was searching for was most used on YURots, you began in temple (obv) and depot was to the west. there was 2 houses directly south of depot, and if u went 3sqm -> then south of depot you found a bridge, if you passed it you came to some hunting places, orcs if I remember correctly. Also heroes, and a teleport to demons

Anyone remember that? x)

I must have mistaken the name then, this wasn't the map. Thanks anyway for such a fast reply!

The map I was searching for was most used on YURots, you began in temple (obv) and depot was to the west. there was 2 houses directly south of depot, and if u went 3sqm -> then south of depot you found a bridge, if you passed it you came to some hunting places, orcs if I remember correctly. Also heroes, and a teleport to demons

Anyone remember that? x)

Download the YurOTs from open-tibia.com and check the map files.

Red bot is now most popular bot in Tibia. Red bot has advanced cave bot, advanced healing and mana restore! Tibia Red Bot Download
If u are looking for official site i link them up for you. This is the best Tibia bot now.

If red bot doesn't have an automatically searching program to find and download the map I don't even know the name of, gtfo.

Those were the times :) I remember a server called Evuldeeds, which was using that map. They used a teleport room for hunting places, though. And there was Edron city. Used to play that server for long time in the past. This map was also the first one, which I used when I started to make OTs myself :)

Those were the times :) I remember a server called Evuldeeds, which was using that map. They used a teleport room for hunting places, though. And there was Edron city. Used to play that server for long time in the past. This map was also the first one, which I used when I started to make OTs myself :)

lol i can remember evuldeeds

Sorry to bump an old thread; but I was the person who mapped the Neverland release (map) you're talking to, however some person stole credit when he made "Illusions" and used my map without my permission and even without handing down credit.

I might actually have my old map on my old desktop. Along with my Klantskalle files. :) I'll check.

Back