• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Neverland map anyone?

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
With all these discussions about oldschool tibia I've started to remember the old Neverland map. And I wonder if anyone still have that? If it's out there on the internet somewhere and if it's viable to use for a 7.4 server?

I haven't seen that map for so long. Most have been several years if not even more than that.. I wonder why nobody ain't using it?

Anyone else seen it?

neverland/Yurots

Sorry to bump an old thread; but I was the person who mapped the Neverland release (map) you're talking to, however some person stole credit when he made "Illusions" and used my map without my permission and even without handing down credit.

I might actually have my old map on my old desktop. Along with my Klantskalle files. :) I'll check.
men simce i was young i loved your map (7.5) neverland that map isn't over net today(it was otx or other format that i dont remember) i've searching over all net whitout luck if you have it please releasee it im working on my own tibia server today based in old graphics and systems but ovbiusly adding features
i need your map im willing to pay even i bought that server by the 2006 but i lost it
here is my facebook https://www.facebook.com/periratz
my website relicaria.org(server is on)
my name ovbiusly is felipe
im very happy about your post, you are an heroe to me.. really

PD:laught all what you want,i dont care

im pretty sure it's was a remap of yourots map or other used map on those times but i love the way you did the remap and if you did it from 0 dam you are a god

Last edited:
Back