• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

¿Old/new school server? 7x + 11x

Lelodro

khé?
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
brewsterl
Im thinking of working on my free time on an Old School server (7x) with improvements from the current tibia
I would like to receive opinions about it, give me ideas. here the features of the server which i am working:

• Daily Reward System
  • Prey System (With old creatures)
  • Reward System
  • Exercise Weapons
  • Offline Training (We are in 2019, I do not think we all have a lot of time to play :p)
  • Store
  • New depot
  • Mounts
  • Only Old School Outfits (Maybe add news like ferumbras hat.. With old animations)
  • New Npc System via Bank Balance
  • Imbuements
  • Map 7.4 with some extras (Maybe Roshamuul, asuras.. Everything adapted to the old school hehe)
  • OTClient with some extras
  • Old Gameplay (Old exhaust, bring me to, UHTrap, No Hotkeys, others..)
  • Tasks
U like this idea? 😁

I wouldn't mind most of these ideas but the most important thing is to have long term and stable server. Yes - we all don't have a lot of time to play and i wouldn't like to invest my time on something that is not going to last. Only servers that come top of my mind are outcast and medivia that have been around for some time. Any other server lasts like few months and its back to reset or released with a new name.

only thing you could keep in that list would be 'daily reward system, prey system, outfits (if hard to obtain), map with new places, old gameplay = everything but bring me to, task if they only give achievement and no reward), shop for only cosmetic stuff that are easy to obtain ingame or premium time'.

don't ruin the oldschool gameplay in anyway, dont ruin the economy/trading between players, you get the idea, even tho the features you list sounds cool doesn't mean they are good for the gameplay.

there is a reason why cipsoft don't have many players anymore as they used to, and i'm pretty sure some of what i said is one of them.

only thing you could keep in that list would be 'daily reward system, prey system, outfits (if hard to obtain), map with new places, old gameplay = everything but bring me to, task if they only give achievement and no reward), shop for only cosmetic stuff that are easy to obtain ingame or premium time'.

don't ruin the oldschool gameplay in anyway, dont ruin the economy/trading between players, you get the idea, even tho the features you list sounds cool doesn't mean they are good for the gameplay.

there is a reason why cipsoft don't have many players anymore as they used to, and i'm pretty sure some of what i said is one of them.

You must consider at that time there were many macro & bots .. I doubt they are 60,000 real players.
There are extras that i can add to the server, but the gameplay would be 7.x, no markets ok. Old trade 8 ) <3

The server will be Free to play.. store its only for outfits / mounts / furniture / training weapons, dummies (also training weapons can be purchased in npc, like the real tibia but not as expensive xD) / maybe exp boost (?)
There are no benefits for premmy, everything will be the same.

whats the Point with offline training and training weapons? go with one of them.

whats the Point with offline training and training weapons? go with one of them.
Maybe easy¿?, the rate of offline & exercise would be half of the official tibia.
It doesnt mean everyone can use training weapons, this doesnt mean nobody is going to make runes, they cant buy runes in npcs.

Back