• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Ots !!!

achilleos123

Reaction score
Hi there guys I am looking for old ots where you could login with passwords 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4 5/5 6/6 7/7 anyone know about ots this type ?? i remember u could play hours in that type ots !! If there isnt one maybe some1 would make one please hehe I am sure a lot of people would start playing it hehe

You mean War server? What like 1/1 is team red and 2/2 is team blue?

Well if u say that there are alot of them... I would see again the firsts versions of otses that would be nice again i remember alot of players playing that nice shit

Could you wait some time? I will link one for you. What client version do you want?

yeah people used to play it all the time simply becauce they did didnt lose anything. preferably tibia 8.6 client yeah i can wait but how long ? really would like to bring a bit of old times back to my memory hehe thanks you for your support

Highly doubt there are any online tbh.
They rarely had donations = can't pay for ddos protection.
OTs like these were my favorite kind, since they rarely had donations = everyone could be the top player.

Yeah obviously they do not generate as much money as typical ots servers however i remember some offered private characters for sale or smth. But i can not belive that no1 is hosting this type of ots :(

Well most ots owner want to gain money, while others just want to create something unique and fun.
Those who do it for money always fail, those who does it to get a great ot usually get alot of players that might donate to not gain anything expect to help keep the server online.

Back