• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Ppl/Leaders

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
guys come on wakeup and lets start fight here again ! winter is comming,christmas so ppl will have some free time from work/school to play Tibia

Miss Old Lunarforce :(

yea christmas time is coming yea cool kurwa it's moment of year to spend your time with friends and family not next to the fucking computer

Veziv. You wana war against me like old times? Veziv? Maybe I backstab you again and all your polacks cry 24/7 for losing mr.Flandie? really sad veziv? dogdog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog.. Patrik Siwek Veziv Dogmaster of all BUT we all know Patrik Veziv Siwek is Flandies dog.

Ok I acting like pro cuz i wrote true and the best of siwek's toady called me 0, really exciting, but yes with your brain you should stay with Siwek on lunar and fight against dragons, so stfu because you are nothing.

Actually kinda interested again to fight on lunar some, if ppl play ill play some, was talking to calar the other day we agreed that lunar is much better wars then morta haha oh well but it needs ppl, so if ppl will play lots this winter we could make le X-MAS 30vs30 fights would be fun =d

i was thinking of buying char on morta but the new mwall there sucks man :/

lunarforce4thewin

Just rlx navid let this noobs think morta or ambera net are better hehe :p if smth we will made 2 teams navid :p u will take some ppl i will take some ppl and we will fight :) i wont leave lunar becouse its good and sick ot if we will speak with mark hani they will made any uptade for us on lunar for sure but what u want guys now its all good!

yeye tru info siwek hani mark will make update when someone knew @Kaguya after that,see you on ambera.

Back