• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old prevail stories

Wow your such a fucking idiot its not even funny. End of story. Claiming my dad wasn't in the army when every1 was in Iraq because of conscription and claiming he was not a commander because you say so? Who the fuck do you think you are prick. I have seen photos and heard stories and you tell this blasphemy? Im done talking to you my dear now make like a tree and fuck off

Wow your such a fucking idiot its not even funny. End of story. Claiming my dad wasn't in the army when every1 was in Iraq because of conscription and claiming he was not a commander because you say so? Who the fuck do you think you are prick. I have seen photos and heard stories and you tell this blasphemy? Im done talking to you my dear now make like a tree and fuck off
ok

Wow this post still going lol... you might break a record salar for having so many dumbasses on your thread posting random shit

Wow this post still going lol... you might break a record salar for having so many dumbasses on your thread posting random shit

guess that means you're a dumbass :/
thanks for putting yourself at our level :D

"It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan."

Back