• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Old server IPs

Will sell Slain.sytes.net

Had 130~ players recently but the old slain had 300+ which was when I originally hosted it. Guaranteed a successful OT :)

I can vouch for Warloria being reasonably popular.
The average when I played was around ~90 actually, probably had a lot more over-seas players such as myself!

Anyway, I have theforbiddenworld.servegame.com - ~60 - 80 players online from the Oceania region at any time.
If you Google "the forbidden world OT", the top hit is our wiki that I put up 3 days before I had to close the server haha.

I also had chaosisles.no-ip.org, wasn't up for more than a month and don't really recall the amount of players (wasn't huge, the above db had thousands of registered accounts...) but might be worth something to ya.

I don't know if you need to me to vouch for my own credibility (being a low poster here...) but you can check me out @ OTF:
View Profile: STiX - OpenTibia Fans

PM me either here or there if you are interested.
I won't let theforbiddenworld go too cheaply, as it was pretty big back in the day and I'm still getting offers to buy the server as a whole (despite deleting it quite some time ago), but I might get the urge to start it back up again.
ChaosIsles feel free to offer what-ever you think is fair. TFW, however - don't offer anything too insulting please, but I will be up for negotiation.

Back