• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

old tibia [back in the day 7.4-]

I did some searching and I couldnt find anything about it. If you really like antibia then stick too it ^^ Its not my choice.

Atm I dont use msn but you can pm me here if you want. Not sure if that map is avavible anymore but its definately possible to remake it. It looks exactly the same as the current map but without the cities + mountain
tibia.gif
map_big.gif

I did some searching and I couldnt find anything about it. If you really like antibia then stick too it ^^ Its not my choice.

Atm I dont use msn but you can pm me here if you want. Not sure if that map is avavible anymore but its definately possible to remake it. It looks exactly the same as the current map but without the cities + mountain
tibia.gif
map_big.gif

okay thx and i dont really like antibia sounds more like anti tibia but w/e il think of a name later:D

Haha so call it Old Tibia Project and if someone claim the name just tell them its an old Tibia project without name yet :p

I wish you guys luck on this project! If you guys attempt to recreate the Tibia 4.0 world which is the first picture hellrage posted and need help. Let me know for I have remade that exact map for Historia. Would not mind at all sharing information about the dungeons that map contained and where to place what. For example Calancea island. DTD (Dead Tree Dungeon).

I wish you guys luck on this project! If you guys attempt to recreate the Tibia 4.0 world which is the first picture hellrage posted and need help. Let me know for I have remade that exact map for Historia. Would not mind at all sharing information about the dungeons that map contained and where to place what. For example Calancea island. DTD (Dead Tree Dungeon).

That would be great :D Do you have old map editor too? I never figured out how to do that.

@up: I played Eternia for a while ye, but I was only lowlvl ^^

I think wands for mages would ruin it a little. Instead, give mages higher charged runes.

Healing runes; around 2x
IH
UH

Hunting runes; around 2-3x
FB
GFB
HMM
EXPLOSION

Killing runes; around 1-2x
SD
Paralyze
Magic wall
Fire bomb

Maybe also make mana reg and magic level go a little faster to promote mages.

Wands could instead be changed into something more useful to all vocations and also prevent people from using bot aka lighthack. All spell wands would be named magic light wand. Each one of them would provide a different amount of light, depending on how rare it was. The more light the harder it would be to loot them. For example, the purple magic light wand which is probably the most common would give the same amount of light as utevo lux. To make them a little more magical there could be a slight difference in colour too. For example, the blue magic light wand could give a little bit blue light (if you tried blackd lighthack you know what Im talking about). Unlike real tibia, these wands would work for infinitive time.

Both proposals needs testing though, to not make mages overpowered or make the rarest wands become something everyone uses.

Agree with Henkos :p Wouldn't put much work into this since ur not very famous in the ot buisness and i have never seen a successfull server from you ^^ Would be diffrent if it were to be Cyko,Tala,Remere,Asprate etc..

If you wont give him a chance, who will?

it doesnt sound good but that website is AWESOME if everything on there is true

If you wont give him a chance, who will?

Im not saying its a total fail but he is looking for people to help him with this project but i doubt anyone will help him because his unknown status, I would not work my ass off on the server for a few months then the server luanches and he steal it/ shut it down/ corrupts the fuck outta it. No1 can really know how he will handle the server once its done

Uhmm.. Antibia sounds wierd, I think that Antiqua wud be nice =PPpPPpPp
I'd love to see a server like this, wud be fckin epic xDD gl :)

@up i know :p
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

we currently working on the map

a 7.4 server will fail.
Remere, with the help of people like Asprate, SimOne and lots of others, made a pretty much perfect server with additional epic quests, which truly were epic.

Yet the server failed, no one else will accomplish it either. Sad to say, but rather make a 7.4 higher rated server with stages, so you get lvl 40ish fast and can go pew pew laz0r war

a 7.4 server will fail.
Remere, with the help of people like Asprate, SimOne and lots of others, made a pretty much perfect server with additional epic quests, which truly were epic.

Yet the server failed, no one else will accomplish it either. Sad to say, but rather make a 7.4 higher rated server with stages, so you get lvl 40ish fast and can go pew pew laz0r war

The server failed? It was a big success, Great community etc. He had to shut it down because (What i have heared) The OTServer came up on RL Tibia Forum and got advertised there, From there he got contact by CIPSOFT telling him to shut it down. (Donnu if its true or not, Just what i have heared ^^)

a 7.4 server will fail.

I think the server didnt fail. It was up for almost a year which is a great archievement. Maybe he really closed it because he got contacted by CIPsoft but I think he just lost interest + many people quitted/retired due to loosing wars just after he reached 200+ players so he decided to close the server.

Back