• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
We asked for a Old Tibia sub-forum and all we got was this. But don't worry, if we prove to admins and moderators such a sub-forum would be active we will soon be there. Do not "make up" discussions only to make it look active. Here are some things you can have real discussions about;

- Lowrate servers like Tibianic and Valhalla
Who is playing where? What's your name, level and vocation? Please keep discussions friendly and refrain from argueing what server is better.

- Highrate servers like Oldera and Valdora
Remember Ryan's name is somewhat banned in OtLand but if we tone that down I'm sure it will be alright. Doesn't necessarily have to be servers that are online at this very moment. Some highrate servers are online every second month or so and you can discuss them too.

- War servers like Real-war and Aurea-war
There are many to choose from. I guess you can also offline servers like Warloria as well but in that case I can tell you it won't be online for a while.

- Old Tibia movies
We have quite many movie makers in Old Tibia community. Why not post your latest war movie here?

- Old Tibia memories
Share screenshots, recs, movies in Youtube or chat in general about your old server.

- And much more...

Remember to get this sub-forum we must keep it active. First step is to let everybody know it's there. Follow this simple tutorial:

1. Copy [NOPARSE]Old Tibia discussion - sub-forum on trial[/NOPARSE]

2. Edit your signature

3. Paste.

4. Save.

Tibianic starts again today at 9 pm. Who will still play there?

Read more here:
http://tibianic.org/
http://otland.net/f43/france-tibianic-org-custom-7-4-client-100591/

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't whore :( 7.4 runs on directx5 which my windows 7 (new graphic card) doesn't support.

I'm limited to 7.7 servers :p

Did you ever run it on Windows XP? Worked for SammyNSC. But I still wouldn't downgrade mine... Win 7 > Win Xp except when you play old Tibia ;p

I played Tibianic on Win7 and had no problems with the DX5 engine.

Red

ye fribben just surprised me ^^ his pvp system is good (it will be even better on a lagless host), anyone going to try it?

I played Tibianic on Win7 and had no problems with the DX5 engine.

Red

Yeah, most of the time it matters only what graphic card you have. Sometimes I guess there are drivers for a graphic card but they are not the same for windows xp and 7 so directx5 only works properly with windows xp.

I guess I could write a more advanced tutorial later if we get a sub-forum but for now I wont. To keep things a bit organised :)

ye fribben just surprised me ^^ his pvp system is good (it will be even better on a lagless host), anyone going to try it?

I might try it.

don't know which server to play now ^^ tibianic/valdora/original

I can't whore 7.4 runs on directx5 which my windows 7 (new graphic card) doesn't support.

I'm limited to 7.7 servers :p

if u don't use a laptop it shouldn't be that hard to buy a cheapass graphics card and see if u can play 7.4/6/7

and i'm pretty sure you can have 2 graphics cards installed also?

You can, but the way you mean I think you'd have to switch the cable every time you want to play Tibia. You can also have 2 graphic cards linked together "2x resources" but I doubt thats possible with older graphic cards.

I need to find out a way to play oldschool tibia with Windows 7.
Might downgrade it to XP, but I wonder if it's worth it? =)

Im pretty sure you can have both installed at the same time but you'd probably have to reinstall windows 7 before you can install windows xp. Unless you have another hard drive to install windows xp on.

Guess I'll do something like that..
And if I continue to play tibia I'd go for originaltibia atm

someone should test ubuntu with 7.4 and 7.6 because it takes 45 mins~ to add that to your hard drive and have a "dual boot" (it's free and legally downloadable also)

Devs could probably make it work with dx5 (as far as I know they are pretty dedicated) but linux clients started coming in 7.7~ so its for no real use since from that version you can use dx9 and opengl.

me probably but ill also join tibianic this evening ;s ^^

kind of unfair that the admins/global mods decided to base their decision by forcing us to "force" conversation but whatever xd

No big difference just that ppl chat some in this thread instead of in one of advertisements threads :p

I dont think I will play Original unless my team from Tibianic rather wants to play there. Depends on which one gets more players.

im gonna play originaltibia tomorrow for sure i just hope there will be enough other people who will join aswell. but i hear alot of rumors on tibianic that it won't be a succes anymore blabla.. so ill see what happen

good morning thread how r u today? im good thx

im lvl 11 on tibianic now =))

Haha I think you got it wrong. You are not supposed to keep thread active as in talking to the thread...

Ont: Pm Liero ingame ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back