• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old Tibia Features 7.6, 7.4

G

glapa93

Hiho,
I've been downgrading a server for quite some time and watch tons of tibicam movies from version 7.6 from 2006 year.
The thing which I can not find is if you could use runes like sudden death, heavy magic missile for example on yourself. Do you remember that?

Also do you remember how did exhausted work? I've seen some posts on github that you could use ultimate healing rune with exura for example or sudden death rune with exura.

The second thing I'm wondering is if monsters could walk on fields that time or Cipsoft included that in 7.92 or later?

Also do you remember proper formula damage for soulfire and envenom runes?

Last edited by a moderator:
you could use sd/hmm on yourself and they didn't do damage to you

healing rune does not exhaust healing spell but attack rune does

unless monster is immune to field element, it will not step into it

soulfire, evenom

not true at all. please dont say if you dont know... you confuse people. it works this way in forgotten server but in real tibia the text "Sorry, not possible." was displayed. @emil92b
Post automatically merged:

you can test a lot of those things on a server running hacked cip files 7.7
how to turn on this server?

not true at all. please dont say if you dont know... you confuse people. it works this way in forgotten server but in real tibia the text "Sorry, not possible." was displayed. @emil92b
Post automatically merged:

how to turn on this server?
Kekw

If you want to get an accurate 7.4 server use realots files from Toor, anything other than that is useless.

You're wrong. It was possible to use offensive runes at yourself.

healing rune does not exhaust healing spell but attack rune does

unless monster is immune to field element, it will not step into it

soulfire, evenom

Yes, you were able to use attack runes on yourself.. 0 damage

"Healing rune does not exhaust healing spell"

What does that mean? You say UH rune didnt exhause exura vita? It certainly did.

UH rune didnt exhause exura vita? It certainly did.
it didn't actually and there's servers online with hacked tibia files to prove it so check it out
eV3zDjb.gif

Last edited:
Back