• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@old war servers..

FiskKrigarn

Reaction score
Hello, i would like to ask if someone remeber thoose old war servers that were on clients like 7.4-7.6 i remember it was like, aurera war, eternia war, lunara war, antica war.. with old characters that you logged into from the guilds that were currently at war on theese servers.. Does theese kind of servers still exist? last time i played one is for like 7-10 years ago if not more..

/Fisk

i don't know if some of these server astill exist but im pretty sure is really easy make one as the one you're asking for

You mean apocalypse-war?
With map north east of edron or rookgard?
Ye i remember it was a sick server, liam darkcrosser, fast'molt...... good times

Haven't seen one of those in a while, somebody should make a decent war server tbh, there are very few out there and none of them are that interesting to be part of.

Back