• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldest members around here?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
I think I'm one of the few hundred first member here maybe... but is there any way to check this? (without having to look on every single member "/ )

I'm on page 216 (Showing results 6451 to 6480 of 20891), lol.
Reverse I'm on 482, :(.

Jo3

I think I'm one of the few hundred first member here maybe... but is there any way to check this? (without having to look on every single member "/ )

You're the 3700th member.

I don't think ur amongst the first hundred players here ;/ xD (Me neither though ;<)
@offTopic: Still got your old map and such left Talaturen? =)

Last edited:
Muehehe, I also got some register problems before, so I went back to my old forum for a while. But since my eyes opened for SQL I registered once again and it worked, so here I am ;D

im on page 123 but almost all pages are like 90 percent 0 posts or junior members :p so then lets say im no 100 with over 10 posts or smt (not just where can i get this ot and then leave forum) :d

Joindate: 30th August 2007

=)
And how do I know what that "10th Member thing?"

Joindate: 30th August 2007

=)
And how do I know what that "10th Member thing?"

You're on page 97 (Showing results 2881 to 2910 of 21481). Count from the top of the list, starting at 2881, so you'd be the 2887th member.

Jo3

Back