• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool Era 7.4/7.7 Merged Highrate (Printer) - Need your suggestions

Shop:
- Premmium account: Full light, 10% more exp, 1% less deathloss, Postman Quest, less hours for frags: for example from 8h to 5h, 1% more pvp enfo-
- Addon items (addon doll)
- Change name
- Change sex

Most of the time, when people tend to need money, they sell premium scrolls.

other things that can be offered in shop are:

- Outfits / Outfit scrolls
- Light wands that gives different light colors
- Light rings that gives different light colors -- (credits to nastarius)
- Access to rashid scroll, with the ability to do the quest in-game
- Access to postman quest scroll ^
- House purchase scroll, alternative payment for buying houses in-game.
- Custom backpacks, same as normal but more flashy.
- Glowing dust, that has 1x charge. Can be applied only to weapons, applying spark like the 3 dots on the blessed wooden stake and gives a light effect similar to utevo gran lux when the enchanted weapon is equipped.

Last edited:
Shop:
- Premmium account: Full light, 10% more exp, 1% less deathloss, Postman Quest, less hours for frags: for example from 8h to 5h, 1% more pvp enfo-
- Addon items (addon doll)
- Change name
- Change sex

Most of the time, when people tend to need money, they sell premium scrolls.

other things that can be offered in shop are:

- Outfits / Outfit scrolls
- Light wands that gives different light colors
- Light rings that gives different light colors -- (credits to nastarius)
- Access to rashid scroll, with the ability to do the quest in-game
- Access to postman quest scroll ^
- House purchase scroll, alternative payment for buying houses in-game.
- Custom backpacks, same as normal but more flashy.
- Glowing dust, that has 1x charge. Can be applied only to weapons, applying spark like the 3 dots on the blessed wooden stake and gives a light effect similar to utevo gran lux when the enchanted weapon is equipped.

Awesome suggestions see many things here that will be add or that we will consider to add. Please try bring more friends etc over here with ideas we need them. Thanks!

Oasis tomb Boosted
mountain tomb Boosted
Peninsula Tomb Boosted
Stone Tomb Boosted
Tarpit Tomb Boosted
Ancient Ruins Tomb Boosted
Shadow Tomb Boosted

With Boosted mean i have reduce spawntime on some of the monsters + added monsters into the tombs on ALL floors. (Spawntime from 60 down to 30 seconds now) Some of the tombs are heavliy boosted so take care while hunting.

Have build out Demona today so the hunting area there is MUCH bigger and can fit more players at same time or team hunts. Guess i added around 50+ warlocks to the spawn.

Last edited:
Oasis tomb Boosted
mountain tomb Boosted
Peninsula Tomb Boosted
Stone Tomb Boosted
Tarpit Tomb Boosted
Ancient Ruins Tomb Boosted
Shadow Tomb Boosted

With Boosted mean i have reduce spawntime on some of the monsters + added monsters into the tombs on ALL floors. (Spawntime from 60 down to 30 seconds now) Some of the tombs are heavliy boosted so take care while hunting.

Have build out Demona today so the hunting area there is MUCH bigger and can fit more players at same time or team hunts. Guess i added around 50+ warlocks to the spawn.
Boosted tombs you need to have on highrate and F*CKING EPIC with demona bigger for me who plays without big team. Got any picture you can share of Demona atm?

Boosted tombs you need to have on highrate and F*CKING EPIC with demona bigger for me who plays without big team. Got any picture you can share of Demona atm?
Fun the hear man have spend many hours today fix everything as good as possible with spawn boosting and bigger demona. Ofc i can fix a picture how demona looks now on the server, hope you guys will enjoy the change.
rsrkh2.png

Fun the hear man have spend many hours today fix everything as good as possible with spawn boosting and bigger demona. Ofc i can fix a picture how demona looks now on the server, hope you guys will enjoy the change.
rsrkh2.png

Well done looking forward to play this OT was the date set at 1 July? :D

Back