• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool players

Hm, there has been more than 1 owner on that char right?=D But you're the guy from Finland, right?

He's the one and only person who've owned Molotov ;>

Though he's the owner of my 2 oldest chars (Wont spoil the names here xD)

I'm currently not playing (started to play rl tibia again a couple of days ago),but i'm oldschool player too :D

i've played the following chars,you probably recognize the name of atleast 1 char:

- Taskn
- Task
- Druid Thule
- Stor Stark
- Spyde

Hm, there has been more than 1 owner on that char right?=D But you're the guy from Finland, right?

Ya im the finnish dude, and no ive allways been the owner of it :D
(char got deleted for being offline.)

He's the one and only person who've owned Molotov ;>

Though he's the owner of my 2 oldest chars (Wont spoil the names here xD)

I'm currently not playing (started to play rl tibia again a couple of days ago),but i'm oldschool player too :D

i've played the following chars,you probably recognize the name of atleast 1 char:

- Taskn
- Task
- Druid Thule
- Stor Stark
- Spyde
I recognize Taskn, Task & Stor Stark ;)
I did just started again ;)

Charlie Jongelboaen/Freeridewithme
Nice, same owner? Isf är du ju Pitebo ;)
hugasek been playin since it started ;>
Hah, thats good =)
Ya im the finnish dude, and no ive allways been the owner of it :D
(char got deleted for being offline.)
Ah, my character also got deleted, probably for being offline also..

Is Pitea crew coming back? I know some other dudes, who used to play here, that were from Pitea. That's why I'm refering to you as "Pitea crew". Would be awesome.

aw i remember the old times when Minimii died like 3 times each day and we were so happy because he was rsed and we were like lvl 80 :eek:

Back