• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool Server

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Its a long time that I have visited this Forum. Anyways, I wanted to play Tibia (The old versions of it) and saw there are almost no Servers Online.
Could someone recommend me a oldschool server or is someone interested to build one up?

Hit me up if someone knows something or so haha...

Im almost finnished with mine, 7.4 tho :p converted from cip files mostly to tfs 1.2

Hi everyone!

Its a long time that I have visited this Forum. Anyways, I wanted to play Tibia (The old versions of it) and saw there are almost no Servers Online.
Could someone recommend me a oldschool server or is someone interested to build one up?

Hit me up if someone knows something or so haha...
Medivia. Sure it has lots of custom stuff, but it's still 7.4. Best server out there imo. Best of all, it's "permanent", since they've gone commercial. So you can play now and come back in a year and your char will still be there. (At least on Legacy server)

Medivia. Sure it has lots of custom stuff, but it's still 7.4. Best server out there imo. Best of all, it's "permanent", since they've gone commercial. So you can play now and come back in a year and your char will still be there. (At least on Legacy server)
+1

Most of the old tibia servers here close after a week or two. Medivia is consistent and stable i really enjoy it.

Im making something so oldschool its way before any of you kids. Before there was a 50% PVP Damage-Reduction. Instant kills, all the time. 8.6

And what, client-talk? 8.6 not oldschool? how dare you claim 7.2 is, then? rofl.. nabs.

Im making something so oldschool its way before any of you kids. Before there was a 50% PVP Damage-Reduction. Instant kills, all the time. 8.6

And what, client-talk? 8.6 not oldschool? how dare you claim 7.2 is, then? rofl.. nabs.

8.6 old school?. Go smash keys somewhere else

Back