• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool servers

Dawg

Reaction score
What are some of the oldest client servers that exist? There's plenty of 7.4 but I can't find many from before that time.... Anybody know of any?

OTServers got a boom in the 7.4 era back in 2005 because servers became actually playable, the only version for protocols lower then 7.4 that I remember was Survival for 7.1, but you can't compare with the ones you have nowadays. You better getting a 7.6/7.72 server and change the sprites, since they have nearby the same functionality.

Check datapacks forum for old distros. I am hosting some on dropbox to which somebody linked there and there is rehost of it on some sharing site. They might NOT BE SAFE. Due to some weird coding in old distros there as a lot of false alerts, and while they are mostly well safe, there might be a virus. So proceed with caution and if you find something pm me, so I'll remove it from my dropbox.

And oldest I've seen was 7.1, I havent heard from lower.

WAIT
https://github.com/opentibia/server/commits/master?page=152
Yup, client lower than 6.5 was oldest otserv version.

Check datapacks forum for old distros. I am hosting some on dropbox to which somebody linked there and there is rehost of it on some sharing site. They might NOT BE SAFE. Due to some weird coding in old distros there as a lot of false alerts, and while they are mostly well safe, there might be a virus. So proceed with caution and if you find something pm me, so I'll remove it from my dropbox.

And oldest I've seen was 7.1, I havent heard from lower.

WAIT
https://github.com/opentibia/server/commits/master?page=152
Yup, client lower than 6.5 was oldest otserv

Do you have any old sprites to share? What I'm mostly looking for is the old Giant Spider sprite. :)

Do you have any old sprites to share? What I'm mostly looking for is the old Giant Spider sprite. :)
Hah, not really, no reason to keep em. Try finding some sprite extractor, and download old client to rip those sprites out.

I want the same for my custom. I'm near solution. I'll keep you informed by pm.

@auda
I managed to make a 7.4 client with some old sprites, here an example:
KqbuVmI.png

One hit 178, almost dead.

Last edited:
@auda u can get sprites from 7.1 with objectbuilder, And use the same program to put it at 7.4 or other spr file.

Back