• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OldSchool Tibia

Caronte1

if isBomb(ready) then cid:say("Alah AK bar") end
Reaction score
Hi, i'm really missing Tibia and i wanted to create a server 8.6 or 8.54 because i'm, my cousin and his friends too are missing the oldschool time. Buuttt, i also wanted to create a new world and new features, i think it would be interesting.

The question is: Which one is the better?

And i have doubts about the TFS.exe, i want to know if it really impacts (very very very much) being 0.4 or 1.2, i will read the technical informations, but i want a opinion.

I have experience creating 0.4 only, don't know very much differences between LUA and C++ to TFS 1.2 unlike 0.4

General rule is 24 hours, between bumping. ;)

TFS 1.2+ is continually being updated, and you will likely find more active support for it, if your running into issues.
TFS 0.3.6/0.3.7/0.4 is no longer being worked on, however most datapacks are fully functional with no error's when you download them.

The scripting style between the two is relatively similar.
There is no wrong choice, but if your looking for newer features, less overall bugs, and more support in this forum, I'd suggest 1.2+

Me and my friend personally use 0.3.7 :p

I recommend you to use latest TFS distributions.
Better code, newer code, better performance, stability, scalability, etc ...

There is no wrong choice, but if your looking for newer features, less overall bugs, and more support in this forum, I'd suggest 1.2+
I think new features i can manage, thanks for the feedback :)
I recommend you to use latest TFS distributions.
Better code, newer code, better performance, stability, scalability, etc ...
Yeah, everybody talks about that, but how far is this stability, performance? what's the difference? You say that if i have to buy a server i'll have to buy a better server 0.4 to be online like 1.2?

How about security? the same?
if i get DDOSed i'll suffer in the same way to both, isn't?

Yeah, everybody talks about that, but how far is this stability, performance? what's the difference? You say that if i have to buy a server i'll have to buy a better server to 0.4 to be online like 1.2?

With tfs 1.2 you must edit all ur scripts from ur old datapack haha have fun :D

Back