• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oldschool WAR OT! 7.4

Zelifer

Reaction score
I am looking for people who agree with me there needs to be an open 7.4 war ot server. I know there are some on right now, like Warloria, but this is botters ot. 7.72 allows too many bots for free to use, and everyone use some or all bot featuers when fighting. I wanna play fair in a war 7.4 where less bots are allowed.

So, I need someone to make this server and run it, and who can also be active for search botters. I can say it will have so many ppl playing cuz Realistic war ot was 7.4 with an average of 40 people online.
Share your thoughts about this, I looked on different threads and many ppl will like to have a server like this online, so please reply here about it.

Edit: 7.4 or 7.5, I don't care about this 2 versions, but not older!

Last edited:
Tibia is one of the oldest and most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) created in Europe. In an MMORPG people from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky riddles and undertake heroic exploits.
Acting as knights, paladins, sorcerers or druids, players are faced with the challenge of developing the skills of their selected characters, exploring a large variety of areas and dangerous dungeons and interacting with other players on a social and diplomatic level.
Besides the sophisticated chat tools it is especially the unique freedom players enjoy in Tibia, that create an enormously immersive gaming experience.

Tibianic is based on game created by Cipsoft yet the client it uses is over 8 years old - we have decided to go back to that version of Tibia in order to remind good old times.

What about playin' normal 7.4 server instead of war server. Good Luck, cmon mates! ;)

Back