• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

oldschoolwar.zapto.org

Code:
09 February 2019 (23:24)    Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to work on the server. I would like to sell the entire server (all scripts lua/C++, datapack, map, sources, client, etc. EVERYTHING) Please write here/otland forum if interested.

Code:
09 February 2019 (23:24)    Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to work on the server. I would like to sell the entire server (all scripts lua/C++, datapack, map, sources, client, etc. EVERYTHING) Please write here/otland forum if interested.
lol who's gonna buy it xd if everything that he's using was released for free here xD client is here
c++ code was released by passiak and
lua scripts there are tons arround here

but people isn't playing there because it's not being improved , that's what you wanted to say?

regards

lol who's gonna buy it xd if everything that he's using was released for free here xD client is here
c++ code was released by passiak and
lua scripts there are tons arround here

but people isn't playing there because it's not being improved , that's what you wanted to say?

regards
Don't think that's what he said.

Back