• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Omegaservers - The new Open Tibia Servers list

mikkas70

Owner and Developer of omegaservers.org
Reaction score
0CBpHlU.gif

Hello everyone, I've just finished my 5 months or so project, which is the OmegaServers.org.​

So, what exactly is OmegaServers.org?
Omegaservers is a website where people are able to advertise their Open Tibia Server freely.

UqwJejn.gif

For an open tibia serverlist, why such name?
I'm thinking on the longterm, this list will later on have different games.

d6mWIjn.gif

What is the current state of the website?
The website is currently stable and completelly set for everyone to advertise their server in every way.
However we are still implementing new features and updates!

Nhd54DU.gif

List of future implementations/updates:
  • Omega room - Special room for coupon giveaways. (Currently on progress)
  • Servers of the month (based on progress) - with rewards.
  • Achievements - with rewards.
  • More ways of advertising.
  • And some more surprises... :)
9wzHeJZ.gif

If you're interested, come and add your server.
Access www.omegaservers.org today!

Update - Rewards will be given when we achieve 100 servers and also at 25/10/2015 !

Updated:
  • 04/10/2015 - Minor Bug correction on adding servers.
  • 05/10/2015 - Enhancements on server information.
  • 07/10/2015 - Server filtering and server search completely redone.
  • 08/10/2015 - Statistics tab added.
  • 09/10/2015 - More information to the statistics added.

Last edited:
Well the page is nice and there isn't much of the servers so I though I try add mine too.

Problem: Please wait 5 minutes and try to add the server again.This is caused because of your server is protected against requests for x minutes after a previous request.

I don't even know where I can remove such protection and what is it for.
If remove it and upload server can I turn the protection back on? (if its doing something useful, I rather want it to keep protecting me.)

Well the page is nice and there isn't much of the servers so I though I try add mine too.

Problem: Please wait 5 minutes and try to add the server again.This is caused because of your server is protected against requests for x minutes after a previous request.

I don't even know where I can remove such protection and what is it for.
If remove it and upload server can I turn the protection back on? (if its doing something useful, I rather want it to keep protecting me.)

There's not a lot of servers because we started just yesterday :)

You will now be able to add it. The issue was solved.

Last edited:
Looks nice, glad to see people wanting to venture away from otservlist as well.

I like the clean look, but there are a lot of things I dislike.
You have to click on the server in order to see the EXP and Client rather than it being one of the options on the main page. (ex: Player, Type, Status)

Also you can't click on Player, Type or Status for it to filter a list from ascending or descending. It would also be nice to have a filter where its like Real, Custom, Evolution, etc..
I know its new and that it will still be worked on, so here are some things I'd like to see! Good luck. :)

The "type" for servers make no sense.
Type should be = custom, real map, evo
and instead of type just use: pvp. on/off/custom

In filters. instead of looking for country, should be continent.
Also should be possible to add different same type of filters at once. (aka when choosing client from A to B) or listing different server types.

This doesn't matter now. But just imagine how annoying would be to find a server what you know what exists but don't remember any details about, from over 200 servers.
Having it sorted more simply and more power at filters will at least allow users to exclude servers. Right now it doesn't do that.

This is very cool, love seeing more projects like this to move away from otservlist as extrodus said too

the idea is good, i however dislike that you can not click on the flags as it's kind of a must-feature imo
also being able to somehow list ot-categories(evo,rlmap) etc could also make it easier for players, thus making them choose this page over otservlist

gotta dislike the otlists name also, doesnt feel tibiarelated at all
meh, my thoughts, maybe you agree on some of it

The "type" for servers make no sense.
Type should be = custom, real map, evo
and instead of type just use: pvp. on/off/custom

In filters. instead of looking for country, should be continent.
Also should be possible to add different same type of filters at once. (aka when choosing client from A to B) or listing different server types.

This doesn't matter now. But just imagine how annoying would be to find a server what you know what exists but don't remember any details about, from over 200 servers.
Having it sorted more simply and more power at filters will at least allow users to exclude servers. Right now it doesn't do that.

I'm implementing new stuff pretty much every day and yes I agree with pretty much what you've said. BTW, I've just finished updating the filters, tell me what you think ;)

the idea is good, i however dislike that you can not click on the flags as it's kind of a must-feature imo
also being able to somehow list ot-categories(evo,rlmap) etc could also make it easier for players, thus making them choose this page over otservlist

gotta dislike the otlists name also, doesnt feel tibiarelated at all
meh, my thoughts, maybe you agree on some of it

I implemented the tags part yesterday, you can filter by tags simply by clicking them :)
The name part it has a reason for it, I'm thinking on the long-term since I intend to implement servers for more kind of games in the future (not before the tibia part is complete obviously)

Last edited:
wow, the ticking looks better than I imagined.

Still missing:
1. group countries.
2. Tibia client should be selection between A & B
3. change meaning of type and create column of PVP I mentioned above

wow, the ticking looks better than I imagined.

Still missing:
1. group countries.
2. Tibia client should be selection between A & B
3. change meaning of type and create column of PVP I mentioned above

Both 1 and 2 are on the TODO list.
However I don't really agree with 3) yes, the name does not suit well, but I don't agree with the On/Off part, If I were a viewer I'd like to see the PVP type immediatly.
Keep sending ideas, I like to hear about them :)

Both 1 and 2 are on the TODO list.
However I don't really agree with 3) yes, the name does not suit well, but I don't agree with the On/Off part, If I were a viewer I'd like to see the PVP type immediatly.
Keep sending ideas, I like to hear about them :)
you will see pvp type immediately.
You wont remove it from the view, I mean the text says is it on/off or custom in the server

Back